Prep: 20 minutes; Freeze: about 4 hours.
If you can't find Meyer lemons, regular lemons work just as well.
Health JULY 2010
1. Line an 8 1/2- x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving plenty of extra wrap on the ends. Set aside.
2. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold in whipped cream topping until well-combined.
3. Spread the mixture into a prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with cookie crumbs; fold over plastic wrap to cover. Freeze mixture at least 4 hours or until firm.
4. Toss berries with honey about 15 minutes before serving; let stand.
5. Lift semifreddo from pan with plastic wrap, and transfer crumb side down to a cutting board. Use a serrated knife (dipped in hot water and wiped dry) to cut loaf into slices. Serve topped with the mixed berries.
Go to full version of