Homemade Self-Rising Cornmeal Flour
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plain yellow cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- Stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. Place in a zip-top plastic freezer bag, and seal. Freeze up to 4 weeks.
- TO USE THE FLOUR: Replace self-rising flour in any recipe (such as biscuits) with this cornmeal-enriched homemade version.
- PACKAGE IN: Party Treat Boxes ($13.95 for 12; donnahay.com.au)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads