"Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs Recipe
"Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs Recipe photo by Taste of Home "Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs Recipe Read Reviews(56) Publisher Photo A sweet, rich sauce makes these ribs so tender that the meat literally falls off the bones. And the aroma is wonderful. Yum! —Tanya Reid, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- YIELD: 5
- 4-1/2 pounds Pork Back Ribs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 serving equals 921 calories, 58 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 220 mg cholesterol, 1,402 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 48 g protein.
- 1.Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; sprinkle with pepper. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
- Originally published as "Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p41
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
"Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes