Seaweed, Shitake & Glass Noodle Salad
This Asian inspired salad has some powerful Superfoods to give you a boost. Between the immune powers of the fresh ginger and shitake mushrooms to the detoxing and mineral rich seaweed, this meal sure packs a nutritional punch! You can enjoy it with a grilled piece of salmon or some simply sauteed tofu or tempeh steaks.
- 250mg bag(s) glass Noodles uncooked
- 2 carrots sliced thinly (1" pcs)
- 2 cup(s) baby Bokchoy thinly chopped
- 1 cup(s) shitake Mushrooms, fresh thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) dehydrated seaweed small pieces
- 4 green onions sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1/4 cup(s) tamari (wheat free soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup cup(s) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) mirin (or brown rice vinegar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds (white or black)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut sugar
- Heat a pot of water. Once boiling, add noodles and cook for 5 minutes, or until translucent. Then strain, rinse under water to eliminate added starch and let cool.
- In a mason jar shake sesame oil, tamari, mirin (or vinegar), coconut sugar and sesame seeds. In a bowl, place dehydrated seaweed, add 1 cup water and let sit for 5 minutes until re-hydrated.
- In a saucepan add grapeseed oil, garlic and ginger, sautéing for 3-4 minutes. Add carrots, shitake and sautee for 5 minutes, until tender. Add bokchoy for 2 minutes, and then pour dressing and glass noodles on top and sautee for 3-5 more minutes. Add green onions as garnish.
- Serve hot by itself, or with a piece of fish or tofu steaks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MissLisaBG and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note