- 1 1/2 cups MAHATMA Brown Rice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed baby arugula leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (15 1/2-oz.) cans cannellini beans, drained
How to Make It
Prepare rice according to package directions with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, grate rind from lime into a small bowl. Cut lime in half, and squeeze juice into bowl.
Pulse cilantro, next 3 ingredients, lime rind, and lime juice in a blender until combined. Gradually add olive oil, salt, and pepper, and process just until blended, stopping to scrape down sides.
Microwave cannellini beans in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in hot cooked rice. Add cilantro mixture, and toss to combine. Serve warm.