Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9" unbaked pie shell
- 2 cup(s) fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cube(s) bouillion (chicken or veggie) crumbled
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine tomatoes and bouillon in small saucepan.
- 3. Cook over medium0high heat just until bouillon is dissolved.
- 4. Remove from heat; drain off excess liquid.
- 5. Stir together sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; pour into pie shell.
- 6. Combine breadcrumbs, remaining cheese and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- 7. Spoon tomato mixture over filling.
- 8. Bake 50-60 minutes or until filling is set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes