Seasoned Thyme Pork roast
Community Recipe from
- 1-3 pound(s) pork loin roast
- 2 whole(s) onions sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) kraft sweet recipes brown sugar bbq
- 1/4 cup(s) apple juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 6 whole(s) apples sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted prunes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown pork and onions in hot oil in large ovenproof pot on medium-high heat 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Combine bbq sauce, apple juice and thyme. Pour over ingredients in pot; cover with ovenproof lid. Simmer an additional 10 minutes, then place in oven.
- Bake 2 hours. Add apples and prunes; bake an addional 30 minutes or until pork is cooked through and apples are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seasoned Thyme Pork roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes