Seasoned Shrimp are part of the recipe for Lowcountry Gazpacho with Quick Pickled Okra, but they're just as good on their own. Try this method for Seasoned Shrimp when a recipe calls for cooked shrimp.
This recipe goes with Lowcountry Gazpacho with Seasoned Shrimp and Quick Pickled Okra
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fish stock, fish broth, or clam juice
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over high heat. Add shrimp, and cook 1 minute. Stir in stock, seasoning, and lemon juice. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked through. Drain; chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes