Seasoned pork tenderloin
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin trimmed
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in large ziploc bag. Squeeze to combine. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Position rack at lowest level and preheat to 500 degrees.
- 3. Place pork fat side up on rack in roasting pan. Place in oven and roast until it begins to splatter (about 15 minutes.)
- 4. Turn oven down to 350, and continue to roast until thermometer reads 170 at center of loin, approximately 45-60 minutes. REmove from oven, cover and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- **Please note: I used 1: 1.5 lb pork tenderloin and had to extend cooking time at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBN1122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seasoned pork tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes