- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion (4-inch diameter), cut into 1-inch pieces
- calcium 0 %
- calories 40
- caloriesfromfat 20
- carbohydrate 4 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- fat 2.5 g
- fiber 1 g
- iron 0 %
- protein 0 g
- sodium 65 mg
- sugars 2 g
- satfat 0 g
How to Make It
Heat oven to 450°F.
In large bowl, mix oil and 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Spread in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
Roast uncovered 10 minutes; turn. Roast about 7 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Got leftover veggies? Add them to scrambled eggs or in tortillas for vegetarian fajitas. Another meal...rápido!
To grill these veggies, place in grill basket (grill “wok”). Place on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.