Seasoned Lamb Kebabs
Dinner's a breeze with Seasoned Lamb Kebabs on the menu. Save time by combining this recipe's bevvy of warming spices in advance, and chop veggies and store them in the fridge until it’s time to make your skewers.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground smoked paprika or red pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed lean boneless leg of lamb
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into pieces
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Thread lamb, bell peppers, and onion on skewers. Brush cumin mixture over kebabs. Grill, turning occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note