- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground smoked paprika or red pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed lean boneless leg of lamb
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into pieces
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl.
Thread lamb, bell peppers, and onion on skewers. Brush cumin mixture over kebabs. Grill, turning occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.