Seasoned Green Beans
More From Southern Living
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds thin fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1. Bring 6 cups water and 1 Tbsp. Greek seasoning to a boil in a Dutch oven over high heat; add green beans. Cook 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender; remove beans, draining well. Wipe Dutch oven dry with paper towels.
- 2. Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add green beans and 1/2 tsp. Greek seasoning, tossing to coat; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables