Seasoned Country Fried Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 pound(s) chicken tenders
- vegetable oil
- Combine first six ingredients in a plastic bag, shake to mix and set aside. Combine egg and milk, mix well. Place chicken in bag and shake well. Dip in egg mixture return to bag, shake again. Heat 1 inch of oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees. Add chicken and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaDiss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note