Very easy and very tasty! I added grape tomatoes and sweet onion.
This shrimp dish is easy, full of flavor, and is ready in 20 minutes. Serve shrimp with crusty French bread.
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 18 Minutes
- 2 pounds peeled, large raw shrimp (31/40 count)
- 1 cup bottled Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place all ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Bake 18 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring after 9 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note