Very easy and very tasty! I added grape tomatoes and sweet onion.
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 18 Minutes
- 2 pounds peeled, large raw shrimp (31/40 count)
- 1 cup bottled Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place all ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Bake 18 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring after 9 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers