- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 1 (16-ounce) package uncooked small pasta shells
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
How to Make It
Cook snow peas in boiling salted water to cover 1 minute or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain. Stir together snow peas, pasta, and next 4 ingredients.
Whisk together vegetable oil and next 4 ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently. Cover and chill.