Seared Tuna and Spring Greens Pizza with Ginger-Lime Dressing
Allow time for dressing to chill before preparing the tuna.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 (8-ounce) tuna fillet (1 inch thick)
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups spring lettuce mix
- Ginger-Lime Dressing
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a zip-top bag. Add tuna. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Bake pizza crust at 450º for 6 minutes or until crisp.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Remove tuna from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle tuna with pepper; sear in hot oil 2 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove tuna from skillet, and let stand 5 minutes. Cut tuna into thin slices.
- Place lettuce in a medium bowl; drizzle with 1/3 cup Ginger-Lime Dressing, tossing well. Spoon lettuce mixture over pizza crust, and top with tuna slices. Cut into wedges; serve immediately with additional Ginger-Lime Dressing, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes