good my husband likes the tuna I felt it needed something to spice it up
Seared Tuna Salad with Mango Salsa
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) tuna loin fillets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- Mango Salsa
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; add fish. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove fish from marinade, discarding marinade. Add fish to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove fish; place on a cutting board, and slice into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, vinegar, and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; add salad greens, and toss well. Divide salad evenly between 2 serving plates; top evenly with tuna slices. Serve with Mango Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This