I fix this all the time at our place at the beach during the summer. Instead of a salad, I just sear the tuna on the grill with Emeril's cajun seasoning and use the vinaigrette on top of it without the salad. My whole family loves it.
Seared Tuna on Mixed Greens with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Southwest Seasoning
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cups gourmet mixed salad greens
- Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
- Sprinkle Southwest Seasoning on tuna. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna; cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Toss greens with desired amount of Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette. Arrange greens on individual serving plates. Top with tuna, and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seared Tuna on Mixed Greens with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This