- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups quartered small red potatoes
- 1 cup haricots verts, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted and quartered niçoise olives
- calories 311
- fat 14.7 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- monofat 9.4 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 25.7 g
- carbohydrate 16.8 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 175 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 596 mg
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 1 inch above eggs. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; cool in ice water 5 minutes. Peel eggs; cut each egg into 4 slices.
Place potatoes in pan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 12 minutes. Add beans, and cook 3 minutes. Drain; plunge beans into ice water for 1 minute. Drain well.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle tuna with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add tuna to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut thinly across the grain.
Combine remaining salt, oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add tomatoes and olives; toss. Divide eggs, potatoes, beans, and tuna among 4 plates; top with tomato mixture.