- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 8-ounce packages sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds skirt steak
- calories 415
- caloriesfromfat 68 %
- protein 29 g
- carbohydrate 6 g
- sugars 2 g
- fiber 2 g
- fat 31 g
- satfat 10 g
- sodium 623 mg
- cholesterol 73 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of the oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the mushrooms, cheese, and parsley and toss to combine.
Cut the steak into pieces as necessary to fit in a large skillet. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the steak to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Slice the steak and serve with the mushroom salad.