Seared Sesame Scallops on Noodles
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 34.3g
- Carbohydrate: 21.4g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 982mg
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 47mg
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds large sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked bean threads (cellophane noodles)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Dredge scallops in sesame seed mixture.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of scallops to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove scallops from pan; set aside and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and scallops.
- Add chicken broth and next 3 ingredients to pan; cook 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Place 1/2 cup noodles in each of 3 bowls. Pour broth mixture evenly over noodles; top each with scallops and green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes