- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 (6-ounce) fresh salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 baguette
- Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; brush over salmon. Dredge salmon in sesame seeds.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add salmon, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Split baguette; toast, if desired.
Spread Wasabi Mayonnaise on bread; layer spinach, salmon, and cucumber. Cut into 4 pieces.