Seared Scallops With Roasted Tomatoes from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) grape tomatoes
- cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sea scallops
- 2 tablespoon(s) thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Arrange tomatoes in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan; lightly coat tomatoes with cooking spray. Sprinkle tomatoes with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; toss well to coat. Broil 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
- 3. While tomatoes cook, heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Pat scallops dry; sprinkle both sides with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Add scallops to skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve scallops with tomatoes; sprinkle with basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seared Scallops With Roasted Tomatoes from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes