Seared Scallops with Haricots Verts from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper divided
- 2 quart(s) water
- 12 ounce(s) haricots verts trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sea scallops (about 16)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1. COmbine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil. Add beans; cook 3 minutes. Drain. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes. Add shallot mixture and beans; cook 1 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil. Pat scallops dry; sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add scallops to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with beans.
- CALORIES: 284 FAT: 12.7g (sat.3.4g, mono.5.6g, poly2.6g) PROTEIN: 30.4g
- CARB: 11.7g FIBER: 3g CHOL: 68mg IRON: 16mg SODIUM: 446mg
- CALC: 79mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seared Scallops with Haricots Verts from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes