SEARED PORK WITH LEMON-THYME SAUCE
Bob Harper's SEARED PORK. The Biggest Loser trainer shares a healthy recipe that is "fresh, full of flavor and simple to make," he says
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- Olive oil spray
- 2 4-oz. boneless pork chops, pounded thin
- Black pepper
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and lightly spray with olive oil.
- 2. Season the pork with pepper. Place in the skillet and sear for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
- 3. Add broth, lemon juice, thyme and garlic to the skillet and place over medium heat. Simmer until sauce reduces slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Add pork to the sauce; cook until meat is cooked through, 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SEARED PORK WITH LEMON-THYME SAUCE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes