Perfectly easy for a weeknight dinner.
Community Recipe from
- 2 3/4 inch thick yellowtail (hamachi) steaks
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) mirin (you may substitute with sugar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh ginger juice (or just use grated ginger if you wish)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sake
- 2-3 clove(s) Minced garlic
- Marinade the steaks in the ingredients above for at least 1 hour. Next, add a small amount of cooking oil in a non-stick pan. Sear the tuna steaks for about 1 minute on each side. You may sear a little longer if you want your tuna steak less rare. Serve immediately. You can serve this with rice or with a salad on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jade77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seared Hamachi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes