Seared Fish with Tomato-Tarragon Salsa
Yield: 4 servings ,(serving size: 1 fillet and 1/4 cup salsa)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 33.5g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 2.0mg
- Sodium: 561mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 55mg
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) firm white fish fillets (such as cod, grouper, or mahimahi)
- 2 teaspoons blackened seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from heat; place 1 fillet on each of 4 dinner plates. Spoon salsa evenly over fillets. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes