- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) firm white fish fillets (such as cod, grouper, or mahimahi)
- 2 teaspoons blackened seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges
- calories 200
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 33.5 g
- carbohydrate 2.9 g
- cholesterol 63 mg
- iron 2.0 mg
- sodium 561 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 0.7 g
- calcium 55 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove from heat; place 1 fillet on each of 4 dinner plates. Spoon salsa evenly over fillets. Serve with lemon wedges.