Seared Ahi Tuna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 ounce(s) Ahi Tuna Steaks
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher sals
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) whole peppercorns
- Season the tuna with salt and cayene pepper
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet over med high heat.
- Cook the peppercorns in the mixture until they pop and soften about 5 minutes
- Gently place the seasoned fish in the skillet and cook until desired doneness
- 1 to 1/2 minutes per side for rare
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sharonbowling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seared Ahi Tuna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes