Sean's Favorite Pumpkin Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- .5 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- .5 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- .5 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Cream shortening and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time, then add pumpkin gradually.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in bowl, and then add to creamed mixture gradually, beating wel.
- Spray two loaf pans with Pam or line with parchment paper. Fill pans about 2/3 and then bake at 350 for about 60 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for about 15 minutes and then take loaves out of pans to continue cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by asuwife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note