Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- shells from 1 pound large shrimp
- 2 onions unpeeled, quartered
- 3 stalk(s) celery cut into 3-4 inch pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic unpeeled, smashed
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1-1/2 black pepper freshly ground
- 10 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- Over medium heat, 1-1/2 quarts of water, onions, carrots, cererly, garlic, white wine, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and thyme. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour. Strain through a sieve, pressing the solids. You should have approximately 1 quart of stock. Youc an mak up the difference with water or wine if you need to.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seafood Stock Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews