Recipe from Harris Teeter’s Fresh Catch Newsletter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 dozen cherrystone clams
- 1 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 cup(s) vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) red wine
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 pound(s) cod, cut into 2 inch squares
- 1 pound(s) shrimp, shelled
- 1. In large, deep saucepan, sauté celery, pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- 2. Add vegetable juice, chicken broth, wine, tomato paste, bay leaf, basil. Simmer 30 minutes.
- 3. Add clams. When they begin to open, add shrimp and cod. Cook until done, about 5-10 minutes.
- 4. Ladle into bowls, garnish with parsley. 5. Serve with bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note