- 1 4-ounce can(s) chopped shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 6-ounce can(s) crabmeat, rinsed and drained
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed New England Clam Chowder
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon(s) bacon bits
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- • Heat the oven to 350°F.
- • Stir the shrimp, crabmeat, soup, cheese, bacon bits and milk in a medium bowl. Spoon the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note