Seafood-Seasoned New Potatoes
A shrimp and crab boil imparts a spicy, smoky flavor to spuds. Look for the seasoning near the fresh seafood section of your grocery.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Minutes
- Calories: 65
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 12.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 652mg
- Calcium: 11mg
- 10 cup water
- 1 (3-ounce) package shrimp and crab boil (such as Old Bay Seafood One-Step)
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1. Place water in a large saucepan; bring water to a boil. Add shrimp and crab boil package, and cook 5 minutes. Add potatoes; return to a boil. Reduce heat, and cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat, and let potatoes stand in water 2 minutes.
- 2. Drain potatoes; discard shrimp and crab boil package. Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl, and add butter and remaining ingredients. Toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note