a bit of work and alot of components, but worth it. I am lucky to have a large kitchen at home with all professional equipment. We made this pasta on a sunday for a group of friends and it was amazing
Photo: Ray Kachatorian; Styling: Jennifer Flanagan
- 1 (1 1/4-pound) live lobster
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large scallops, cut in half
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Poached Baby Octopus
- 8 ounces hot cooked Regine pasta (long macaroni) or spaghetti
- Lobster Sauce
- Garnishes: sea beans, fennel fronds
- 1. Cook lobster in boiling salted water 15 minutes. Remove from water; cool slightly. Remove meat from claws. Remove meat from tail, and slice into medallions; chill until ready to use.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper; sauté 2 minutes on each side. Add Poached Baby Octopus and lobster; cook 1 minute or until heated through, adding more oil if necessary.
- 3. Combine seafood mixture and pasta, and divide among 4 plates. Spoon Lobster Sauce on and around pasta. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This