Seafood Marinara Lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) lasagna noodles as directed
- 1 jar(s) marinara sauce (your choice) as directed
- 2/3 pound(s) snow crab meat (1 1/3 lb in shells) steamed fresh or frozen
- 2/3 pound(s) raw shrimp (med to lg) eg. Costco fresh or frozen
- 2/3 pound(s) sea scallops (med to lg) eg. Costco fresh or frozen
- 1/4 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) diced white onion
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 container(s) ricotta cheese (large container)
- 11/2 bag(s) shredded cheese Italian blend
- 1/4 c cup(s) fresh grated parmesean
- olive oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped basil
- Cook lasagna as directed. Add dash of salt to water for seasoning, and add splash of olive oil to water before boiling to reduce sticking. Set aside.
- Heat butter in skillet. Add diced onions and sauté until soft. Add minced garlic. Add scallops cut into bite sized pieces. Add shrimp cut into bite sized pieces. Add fresh ground salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Squeeze in juice from 1/2 fresh lemon. Saute until ~1/2 cooked - DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain and set aside liquid reserve and seafood pieces separately.
- Shell cooked crab and break into bite sized pieces. Mix with shrimp and scallop blend. Fold seafood mix into Ricotta cheese and mix well. Set aside.
- Add marinara sauce to seafood sauté reserve liquid and mix together. Add 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped or torn up basil leaves.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray or wipe thin layer of olive oil in baking pan to prevent sticking. Ladle thin layer of sauce. Lay out 4 lasagna noodles side by side. Layer sauce. Layer seafood and ricotta mix. Layer shredded Italian cheese. Repeat noodles, sauce, seafood and ricotta mix 2 more times. Layer noodles, sauce, shredded Italian cheese and fresh grated parmesan on top layer.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Cut into 1/8ths to serve alone. Cut into 1/12ths to serve with side salad and garlic bread. ENJOY!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DawnFradkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note