More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 8 ounces sea scallops
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) clam broth
- 8 ounces linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook scallops, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Remove seafood from skillet; set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread and cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in red peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in peas and wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in clam broth and bring to a boil. Return seafood to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque.
Toss seafood mixture, hot linguine and remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in serving bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with sliced pitted ripe olives and chopped parsley.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 260, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 23g
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note