Photo: David Hillegas; Styling: Lydia Degaris-Pursell
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 12 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 large sea scallops
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails intact
- 12 ounces snapper or other firm-fleshed fish, cut into pieces
- 12 ounces smoked sausage, sliced into pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper and 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 2. Combine orange juice and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- 3. Thread seafood, sausage, and bell peppers on skewers; place in a shallow roasting pan. Pour half of the orange juice mixture over the skewers, and chill 30 minutes.
- 4. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill kebabs, turning and basting with remaining orange juice mixture, 12 minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes