THIS WAS DELICIOUS!!!! I used left over lobster and shrimp. I didn't add as much half and half since many said it was too soupy. Mine was fine with less half and half. I served it with a strawberry, avocado and spinach salad with a rasberry dressing. Yummy dinner.
This delicious seafood pasta features a homemade alfredo sauce and fresh shrimp, sea scallops, and crab.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 438
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 14.8g
- Saturated fat: 7.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 38.5g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 747mg
- Calcium: 257mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 cups hot cooked fettuccine (about 1 pound uncooked pasta)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; sauté 1 minute or until tender. Add shrimp and scallops; sauté 3 minutes or until done. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add half-and-half, salt, pepper, and crabmeat; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly (do not boil). Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over seafood mixture, stirring constantly; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Combine pasta and seafood mixture in a large bowl. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese and 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley.
The sauce is like a traditional alfredo, with no flour or other thickener. Don't worry if it looks thin. It's the perfect consistency for coating the pasta. Pat the shrimp and scallops dry before cooking with paper towels so they don't dilute the sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes