Yield: 4 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 439
- Calories from fat: 11%
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 33.3g
- Carbohydrate: 61.5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 109mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 624mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- 1 cup cooked wild rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add celery, green pepper, green onions, and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; saute 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and scallops; saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and scallops are opaque. Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients.
- Combine milk and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in seafood mixture, rices, and almonds. Spoon mixture evenly into 2 (7- x 5 1/4- x 1 1/2-inch) baking dishes coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Note: To Freeze: Cover unbaked casseroles with heavy-duty aluminum foil, and label. Freeze up to 1 month.
To Serve Two: Thaw 1 casserole in refrigerator or microwave oven. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes