Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 10.5 oz Cream Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) 10.5 oz Cream Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 can(s) 10.5 oz Cream Asparagus Soup
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1 can(s) 12 oz. Evaporated Mik
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1 can(s) 4.5 oz Lump Crab Meat Drained
- 1/2 pound(s) Medium Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- 5 piece(s) Large Scallops
- 1/3 cup(s) Green Onion Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup(s) Sherry
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Parmesan Reggiano Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Texas Pete
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Emeril's Essence Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Salt
- Add all liquid ingredients into saucepan and put on very low heat
- Stir in Salt, Pepper, Essence
- Stir in Butter, Sherry, and Cheese
- Be sure to stir mixture often to keep from burning.
- While slowly bringing up to a simmer, cut shrimp and scallops into small pieces.
- Put Green Onions in food processor or blender with 1/2 cup bisque. Liquefy onions and pour mixture back into the bisque.
- Once bisque is near a boil, stir in shrimp, scallops and crab.
- Allow to cook 10 minutes on simmering heat, just below boiling. Continue to stir constantly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beachparty1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seafood Bisque Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews