Sheet Pan Seafood Bake with Buttery Wine Sauce
- 12 ounces baby red potatoes
- 2 small yellow onions, cut into 1-in. wedges
- 2 lemons, halved crosswise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seafood boil seasoning (such as Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seafood Boil)
- 2 pounds littleneck clams in shells, scrubbed
- 12 ounces smoked andouille sausage, cut into 2-in. pieces
- 1 pound fresh mussels in shells, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Crystal)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°F with 1 rack in top third of oven and 1 rack in bottom third of oven. Toss together potatoes, onions, lemon halves, oil, and seafood boil seasoning on an aluminum-foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Spread in an even layer, and roast in preheated oven on bottom rack until potatoes are just tender, about 25 minutes.
Spread clams on a second foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 450°F on top rack just until clams begin to open, 8 to 10 minutes.
When potatoes have roasted 25 minutes and clams have opened, spread andouille evenly on baking sheet with potatoes, and spread mussels evenly over clams. Pour wine over clam mixture. Bake until mussels have opened, about 8 minutes.
Stir together butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread potato mixture evenly over clams and mussels on baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with butter sauce, and sprinkle evenly with parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges, and serve immediately.