Seabass Parchment Pockets
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) Seabass, 2 inch thick (8 oz ea.)
- 1/2 cup(s) Baby bell peppers Sliced
- 5 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 4 whole(s) Leeks, small white parts only Sliced long way and then chopped
- 3 sprig(s) Tarragon
- 3 whole(s) Bay leaf, freash
- 3 sprig(s) Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Aleppo pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 sprig(s) Fennel fronds
- Pre-heat oven to 400*. Cut 3 pieces of parchment, 14" long. Fold in half. Divide bell pepper, garlic and half of leeks onto each piece of parchment. Drizzle a little olive oil, salt, pepper and Aleppo pepper on top. Put one seabass on top. Stack 2 lemon slices, bay leaf, tarragon, basil, fennel and remaining leaks on top. Top with olive oil, salt, pepper. Roll up sides to seal fish in pouch. Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PKcookin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note