- 4 (1/2-pound) whole-dressed sea trout
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
How to Make It
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry. Rub fish with salt and pepper; dredge in flour.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add fish; sauté 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish to a warm serving platter; sprinkle with lemon juice and chopped parsley. Set aside, and keep warm.
Brown remaining butter in a small saucepan; pour over fish. Garnish with lemon wedges, and serve immediately.