Sea Bass with Oriental Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 6- to 8-ounce sea bass fillets
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon oriental hot sesame oil (optional)
- print a shopping list for this recipe
- Heat oil in heavy large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add fish and cook until cooked through, turning once, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates using slotted spatula. Add ginger and garlic to same skillet and sauté over high heat 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Add soy and vinegar and stir to combine. Mix in cilantro. Mix in sesame oil if desired. Spoon over fish and serve.
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Sea-Bass-with-Oriental-Sauce-79#ixzz1QcASaO62
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sea Bass with Oriental Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes