I have made this numerous times and it is so easy and delish! Sometimes I just make the "confetti vegetables" to go with other entrees. LOVE it!
Sea Bass and Confetti Vegetables with Lemon-Butter Sauce
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 262
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 34.4g
- Carbohydrate: 14.6g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 793mg
- Calcium: 111mg
- 2 (6-ounce) sea bass or grouper fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Sprinkle fish with salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan. Place one fillet on each of 2 plates; keep warm.
- Add wine and juice to pan; cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and butter. Drizzle sauce over fillets.
- Add corn to pan; cook 2 minutes. Add the tomato and spinach to pan; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Arrange 1 cup vegetables on each plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This