Scuppernong-Orange Glazed Pork Loin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Scuppernong-Orange Glaze, divided
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; rub over roast.
- Place roast on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Brush with half of glaze.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Brush with remaining glaze. Bake 30 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes