Scrum-Diddly-Umptious Vegan Brownies#2
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- See below.
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup unbleached white flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 and lightly spray or oil an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 2 Mix applesauce, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt (and cinnamon if using) together.
- 3 Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the applesauce mixture. Mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips (and walnuts if using).
- 4 Spread in prepared pan and bake 25-30 min, until center is firm and not sticky. Cool completely before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DMVegan77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scrum-Diddly-Umptious Vegan Brownies#2 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts