Scrod Kebabs with Indonesian Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Indonesian Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 pounds scrod fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 small red onions, cut in quarters and separated
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Pour into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Add fish; seal and chill 3 hours. Drain. Thread fish and onion onto 12-inch skewers.
- Grill in a grill basket, covered with grill lid, over high heat (350° to 400°) 8 minutes, turning a quarter turn every 2 minutes, basting with Indonesian Barbecue Sauce. Serve kebabs at room temperature or chilled. Serve with additional Indonesian Barbecue Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scrod Kebabs with Indonesian Barbecue Sauce Recipe at a Glance